Time Travel, Einstein did it !



Amazing discovery, in the old house of Helen Dukas...

It was during renovations undertaken by the heirs of Helen Dukas, secretary-secretary of Albert Einstein, that the heirs of the latter were surprised to discover a box containing two manuscript notebooks and a copy of the memoirs of the forty-seventh president of the USA,  Kanye West,  published.... in 2038!
An examination of the manuscript books one filled with complex calculations (equations, schemas, etc ..), the other being a handwritten diary ....
All of these document were given to the Smithsonian Institute Washington who authenticated them.
The first elements mention the EPR paradox and time travel ,  but the most surprising is the content of the diary : Held as a logbook, it recounts attempts to travel back in time.
Initially vain, it seems that Einstein was able to defy the laws of physics and traveled in time several times until the year 2038,
On the last page of the notebook, the famous physicist notes: 

"04/17/1955
I just came across the best-selling book of this year 2038, and I must admit that evolution is subject to the laws of physics: everything that rises always ends up falling ...damn gravity!
I hope to discover the face of God or, at least the theory of everything. I naively believed that the future would be like a world where humanity has evolved to the best. I have experimented with narcissistic and uneducated societies where stupidity is erected supreme quaity, science denigrated, scorned literature, forgotten poetry and music generally mediocre.
I want to believe that these universes are parallel, even if during my 37 travels, I have met a world inevitably running towards mediocrity and baseness.
I persisted because meetings made me see that a minority still resisted this tide of apology of obscurantism and baseness.
Who  is this fucking Kanye West ? How could one elect such a fool, ignorant, uneducated and proud to be so?
President, this man who claims to be the creator of the leather tracksuit? This type whose thought is more empty than nothingness? Whoever keeps writing page after page:
"I am like a ship, and God chose me to be the voice and the bond", "For me, to say that I am not a genie would lie to you and lie to myself", "When I think at the competition, I think to create against the past I think of Michelangelo and Picasso You know, the pyramids "and" I'm so credible, so influential, so relevant that I'm going to change things "?????If it were not so bad I would laugh
I lost two days of my life to weave its endless lucubrations, I regret, to try to understand what had brought him to power; what qualities, what vision had brought to the summit ... In vain.
I have finally understood that, as always, it is the siencious majority so quick to wallow in the mediocrity simplistic and comforting, so happy to see his lowest instinct flattered, so allergic to the compexity of the world, its diversity, its beauty.
.Nothing changes, humanity does not learn from past mistakes, does not question itself and always reproduces the same mistakes. A minority, however, around the world and here in the United States seems to resist as always .... Nothing changes, it is always a minority
I had so much hope in the future that disappointment is great but how could I imagine such a society?
Should I break all the rules of the temporal journey?Should I act to change things? Change the future?
Such responsibility can not be in the hands of a single man ... Maybe I should consult the modern genius, Kanye West on this subject? I know, it's easy and it's not funny ...
I have to talk to my colleagues here in Eureka, after all we may be able to find together the support ... May God help us"

Pr Abdul Alhazred,
Miskatonic Univertisty, Massachussets


 

Read more : 

https://abcnews.go.com/Technology/story?id=98062&page=1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvKdgqxDQ2U

Commentaires

Articles les plus consultés